home to blog Despre depresie …

Despre depresie …

Doresc sa împărtășesc cu voi, acest material despre depresie. Pentru că pe mine, depresia mă afectează de peste un an de zile. Și este puternică, este gravă, este … nimicitoare.

Și nu mă credeți că sunt în depresie? Uitați-vă doar la pozele de profil, de pe Facebook. Am și vinovatul pentru asta. Dar nu îl voi numi ca să nu îi dau șansa să se victimizeze.

TAGS:

Cristi Dorombach

Cristi Dorombach, problogger la piticu.ro, dcristi.ro scrie despre internet, online, social, politic, filme, muzica, viata de zi cu zi pe blog.

5 thoughts on “Despre depresie …

  1. For calendar Q2 VZ 2.7 + & 3.7 + S 1.5 = 7.9mm IP’s of AAPL’s total of 26mm = 30.38% which is historically very low. VZ and T have averaged 10.94% and 16.64% respectively of AAPL’s total Iphone sales for a total of 27.58% over the last 7 quarters. SPrint has 4Q’s with the IPhone since they started selling last October and over this period they have sold, 1.8,1.5,1.5 and now 1.5 for an average of 4.97% of total AAPL IPhone sales.

  2. Thank you for a very informative web site. What else could I get that type of info written in such an ideal manner? I have a project that I am just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.